Call me crazy! In today's video I reveal the voices I'm hearing and what I'm doing about it.
Ok. Ok. I'm taking a little liberty calling that a confession. There are a lot of people who talk with their guides in a meditative state.
I'm not always going to be sharing something dark and vulnerable with you guys. I need to be able to express playfulness, too, when that's the space I'm in.
What there is to get here is that I'm consciously choosing to work on myself and display this journey publicly. So there's gonna be all kinds of stuff involved in this.
Today, I'm sharing that my meditation put me in contact with my Guiding Goddesses. (side note: I just Googled "Guiding Goddess" and it's some chick selling waist trainers... That's not what I'm referring to here.)
My Guides respond to the open-ended questions I relay in an effort to align with the best version of myself. The message I'm getting now is one of healing. Heck, they always are, this time I'm just more receptive to hearing it.
If you read my last post, you'll recall that I've been spending some time in an introspective state. One of the things I'm noticing is how I expect the introspection to sort of hurry up and give me what I need and come to a conclusion so I can get to DOING it already! And by doing it, I mean creating the Big, Bold, Badass life I envision for myself. ;-)
The introspective phase is lasting longer than I want it to and I'm learning to be cool with it.
I imagine I will hit the ground running when I've gotten all there is to get here. I look forward to consistently implementing the actions that come from the awareness and insight I'm allowing to surface. And I'm practicing patience in the meantime.
It's like I'm "taking a vacation" from the previous perception I held about HOW I should be building my business and manifesting my vision. Who knows, it may be a permanent vacay.
Maybe that's what there is to let go of... a perception of HOW things should go. I can recall the ways in which I have thought healing would occur for me. Seriously, I have tried more than a dozen methods that I thought were the answer. What if instead of focusing on HOW, I focused on WHAT I intend? What if this sorts out all the details for me?
In other words, if I focus on the result I'm intending -- the experience of being healed, then any choices there are to make become obvious.
That sounds like a useful motivator to me. We'll see how it goes.
Here's an update on my status based on my commitments and strategy:
- Writing 5 days a week-- it's more like 4 days/week (maybe this is my sweet spot?)
- Create/Send pitches, articles, etc-- I haven't done this in 2 weeks.
- Exercise 3+ days/week with a friend-- I have slacked off on this. Picking back up tomorrow!
- Saving $20/week-- I've a new plan for being debt free with $$ in the bank--sell my investment property!
- Saturday is pleasure-day-- I'm organizing the environment to support this.
- Sunday is set myself up for success-day-- Not consistently... there's room for improvement.
- 100% aware of the old pattern-- I am stepping into responsibility more now than ever!
- On track for being in alignment with my vision by 12/31/15-- HELL YES...even with the "pause for introspection"!